Do you know someone who is a “shining star” or exhibits outstanding characteristics at CSU? The APC is pleased to announce nominations for the AP Star and DAPA is now open.
Administrative Professional (AP) Star Award
The AP Star award recognizes employees who demonstrate outstanding individual performance, makes a difference, and shines in our CSU community.
- Demonstrates willingness to go above and beyond in their work within their department, in collaboration with other units and/or the campus community;
- Exemplifies and honors the importance of work-life integration and supports it in themselves as well as their area, department, and the University;
- Contributes to CSU administrative professionals on campus through leadership, support, and mentoring;
- Utilizes resources in a more effective manner (doing more with less).
Additional information and nomination form for the AP Star award can be found HERE.
Distinguished Administrative Professional Award (DAPA)
The DAPA recognizes APs with continuing meritorious and outstanding achievement in the areas of operational efficiency, leadership and mentoring, innovation, and the Principles of Community at CSU. A maximum of five award recipients are selected each year, and these amazing individuals each receive a commemorative plaque and an award of $1,000.
- Nominees must have been employed as an AP employee at CSU for at least three years;
- Demonstrates outstanding performance in the following areas;
- Operational Efficiency
- Leadership and Mentoring
- Principles of Community
Additional information and nomination form for the DAPA award can be found HERE.
All nominations are due January 29, 2021, award winners will be announced at the AP Celebration event held in April.