Registration is open for CSU’s 25th Annual Celebrate Undergraduate Research and Creativity (CURC) 2019 Showcase. Please mark your calendars for Monday, April 15 from 10:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. in the LSC Main Ballroom. We welcome all CSU faculty and staff to join us in celebrating the achievements of our amazing students.
You can help make this year’s CURC amazing by:
• Encouraging your students/classes/mentees to register their research projects, art, presentations, and writings in CURC.
This is a great opportunity for students to showcase their capstone projects, thesis papers, service learning endeavors, etc.
• Signing up to judge this event at the CURC website.
Volunteers will be contacted as CURC approaches with further details and instructions.
• Encouraging other faculty and staff to judge with you.
We always need more help!
Submission Categories for 2019 include:
- Art Exhibition
- Oral Presentation Exhibition
- Research Poster Exhibition
- Service Learning Poster Exhibition
- Writing Competition
Undergraduate students may submit their proposals online until the deadline on Tuesday, March 26, at 11:59 p.m.