The Provost’s Office has announced that nominations for several prestigious awards are now open:
• Oliver P. Pennock Distinguished Service Award
• Board of Governors Excellence in Undergraduate Teaching Award
• Jack E. Cermak Advising Award
• University Distinguished Teaching Scholar
• Provost’s N. Preston Davis Award for Instructional Innovation
Nomination information and criteria, past and current recipients, nomination/application forms, and contact information for all of these awards can be found on the Provost’s webpage.
The deadline for all nominations is Friday, Feb. 1, 2019.