The Creative Services team in Colorado State University’s Division of External Relations has received eight excellence awards from the University and College Designers Association for projects ranging from a “Find Your State” recruitment brochure to the graphics at Canvas Stadium.
“The creativity, effectiveness and on-message quality of this array of communication vehicles is spot on,” said Vice President for External Relations Tom Milligan. “We’re proud to represent Colorado State University in important market spaces, and the work represented here is a big part of doing that well.”
“We have a lot of really great partners on campus who trust and collaborate deeply with us, and that allows us to do breakthrough work,” added Elias Martinez, director of Creative Services and assistant vice president for brand strategy. “Without their partnership and willingness to push boundaries, we wouldn’t be able to do what we do.”
The team won honors in eight of the nine categories it entered. The Awards of Excellence from the 48thannual UCDA Design Competition will be on display at the association’s Design Conference, Sept. 29-Oct. 2 in Grand Rapids, Michigan.
CSU was honored for the following projects:
- Find Your State Recruitment Brochure, Excellence in Recruitment/Viewbook
- “Proud to Be” Out-of-Home Campaign, Excellence in Advertisement – outdoor, transit, billboard
- HR Orientation Packet, Excellence in Best Redesign
- Stadium Sessions, Excellence in Poster Series
- DER Years of Service Award, Excellence in Certificates and Awards
- Stadium Concourse Graphics, Excellence in Environmental Graphics
- 1870 Dinner Video, Excellence in Video
- Kindling Conversations, Excellence in Best Use of Printing Processes