Avocado and coconut milk add depths of flavor to this decadent chocolate mousse from the Kendall Reagan Nutrition Center.
• 2 ripe avocados, pitted and peeled
• 1/2 cup lite coconut milk
• 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
• 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
• 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
• 1/4 cup agave nectar
• 1 pinch cayenne pepper, optional
1. Combine all ingredients in food processor or blender and process until completely smooth.
2. Spoon into serving dishes and chill to set.
3. Enjoy plain or garnish with fresh berries or toppings of your choice
Serving Size: 1/2 cup
Yield: 4 servings
Nutrition information per serving
Protein 4 g
Total fat 13.5 g
Total Carbohydrates 27 g
Saturated fat 3.5 g
Dietary Fiber 8 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 14 mg